Sunday, February 23, 2014

Logo Project

      I used my top three ideas from the six preliminary sketches, starting by getting those sketches into illustrator. Cats Cradle was a piece of cake because all I had to do was draw the cat and choose a font. Think Tank took a bit longer because I had to trace over an image of a tank, pick out two fonts, toy with the idea of having an inner circle and realize at the last second that a radial gradient would make it look better, and redo everything after the 3D text crashed illustrator. Space Eye however took the longest merely because I didn't have a clear idea for it to begin with, and it was almost impossible to get enough detail into it without adding color or overcomplicating the image. Overall though I have to say, I'm very pleased with my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment